Monday 2 February 2015

The 4 Musketeers

Sometimes in life, you'll find a special friend,
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it,
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop,
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world,
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

This is forever friendship.

When you're down and the world seems dark and empty,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and
Empty world suddenly seem bright and full.
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,
The sad times and the confused times.

If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows.
If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
Your forever friend hold your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry.
You have a forever friend, and forever has no end.



Sabrina Razak aka my dear twin and soulmate,


She's the one that never turned me down,
She always be there for me the time I need someone,
She used to soothe me with her magic words,
Which never failed to make me feel okay all over again,
Her advices were the most powerful words.

She's a great listener and brilliant advisor,
I never can't be thankful enough for having her.

It's been three years since I've been her friend,
And the first time I entered the classroom,
I'm totally clueless.

I sat at the back, with no one,
There she with Zahidah approached me,
Since then I love them more than I ever know.

She love vintage things,
Just give anything that vintages,
She'll be like, "OMG!" with her reaction.

I'm always 'lepaking' at her house because her house was near school.
We studied, did homework, and made a little study group.

She's very kind, pretty plain, simple, loving, caring and lately she's lazy person :p
She knew the look of my face when I got problems or hiding something from her,
She'll ask me to talk no matter what.

She's way too clingy and sucha spoiled brat but I love her,
The most cutie clingy ever.

Whoever that close to her just knew her well,
She looked pretty happy in school,
People might said that 'I wish I had her life'
But nobody knew what the hell she's been throughout the years.

She's the person,
More likely me.







Damia Ruszani aka Funny Girl

We just knew each other this year.

When I asked her, "What do you think of me for the first time?"
She answered, "First-2, takut sangat nak tegur dia sebab orang cakap dia tak suka budak baru. Lepastu whatsapp dengan dia, nak kenal lebih rapat then baru tahu dia ni gila-gila orangnya."
I laughed, this is superb funny, hilarious guys. Like seriously?

She's adorable, chubby, and most friendly person I ever had.
We loved to gaduh-gaduh manja,
She always said that the way I talk like I want to angry at her XD

She's the fan of yellow colours, guys.

If you got anything to give to her, find yellow one,
She'll jump like a monkey if she have that.

Last but not least, she's never forget to make my gallery full of her faces.
Like she said, "Oleh sebab rin ada camera360 yang lawa, jadi saya penuhkan"
I never care about that, I just love it.

Actually, she's really special to me,
She also clingy and cute,
I don't know how to describe.

She's way too perfect,
She's...

Sometimes, for a minute,
I wish I had her life.

She's fragile, don't you ever dare to hurt her.
If you dare, you'll face me first stinky jerks.




Nadhira Redzuan aka Mysterious Girl

She's the mysterious one,
Kind, friendly, sporting, cute of course hehe,
I never thought a quiet person like you were K-popper,
I've been close to her thanks to whatsapp too.

She's like miyo,
She's also afraid to approach me just because of the rumours,
Because I told jed that I'm not interested with new kid,
Never thought that they will take it seriously.

She love EXO,
If you wanna give her something,
Then give her that EXO's things,
She'll love it.

She's cramazing,
I used to 'gaduh manja' with her,
We also used to call each other 'nek,  cu, nak'
Funny.

Our mothers were in the same school,
We used to stayback at our mothers' school together,
We went to biology's class at our mothers' school together,
We used to a lot of things together.

Everytime our mothers met,
They will talk about us, always.

I never thought that our mothers work in the same school,
That I'm so glad to have you.

We went to the same tuition together with sabrina razak,
At Cikgu Sano's place who is funny and otaku. Haha.

You're so undescribable,
Great, charming, clever and understandable.

Hope you're fine today and future.



Next year, we're going to be senpai yeahh
Hahaha don't forget that we're librarian ok?

I love you guys to the moon,
Goodluck in our spm!

No comments:

Post a Comment