Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bae bee girls

Tights as a knot
We are bound together
Although we’re still young
We’ll be friend forever.

So many memories,
Even more to be made

The tears and the laughter...
May they never fade.

The parties,
the fun,
the jokes

Played at school
The times when we agreed
What was and wasn’t cool

I hope I’ll never lose you;
You’re my very best friend

I know that we’ll always
Stick together till the end

Trusted and true
And this is for everything
And all that you do.

Wherever you go
Between the miles

If you need me,
If you need a friend.
Let me be the friend, I want to be.

Take my hand and follow me
to that place I long to be.
Take my hand and trust my way,
in that place forever stay.

Follow me toward the sand;
we'll run and play, hand in hand.
Take my heart and hold it true;
forever I'll stay close to you.

Seize my words and listen well,
then forever I will tell.

Release your heart and feelings too,
just as I will do for you.

Trust your heart and follow me,
to that place we long to be.






Is there anything I can do for you in return?
If you ever need me, I'll fly straight to where you are, I promise 

No comments:

Post a Comment