Friday 1 March 2024

Bonding time! with Sabrina Razak ♡

Today I went out with my bestie!

We always come up with plan to meet but tak jadi because we both got our own commitment. At last, we got some times to spend together. It was an unexpected date after all. I love today and I'm looking forward to this day so much. I hope you won't get tired of seeing me, hehe.

So, I drove to MRT first and parked there. We met up at MRT and went to Pasar Seni. It's a viral place and we both don't know what should we do there haha. Just take a stroll, I guess? I learnt this words before from aya which is take a walk in nihongo is "sampo suru". It's an aesthetic place, sell various things like batik, keychains and some tourist thingy stuffs. Well you know, kind of stuffs. Actually we can do some activities like colouring batik. I watched it on social media before.

Then, we walked to flower shop. No buying anything. It's beautiful, those flowers. I found hydrangea, so beautiful. One of my favourite flowes that has its own meaning alongside the colours. Every flowers have their own symbolism. I love to learn more about flowers. 

Blue: Apology, Gratitude, Understanding
White: Vanity, Boasting, Purify + Grace
Pink: Romance, True Feelings, Sincere Emotions
Purple: Pride, Royalty, Understanding

We walked to MRT to go to Mytown. Nothing much to do. We ate lunch first, we're starving like crazy. We had mee hiris, my favourite mee place. I had my usual dishes, mee hiris soup and dumplings. I love it, so much. Then, we went to photobooth, at Oh Neul Studio. It's going to be our first!

I am absolutely enjoyed this day so much. Especially when I'm with you.











Every minutes, every seconds that we spent together are precious. Thank you!

- Rin ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment