Friday 27 December 2013

You and I?

That smile,
That laugh, 
That tears,
I miss all of that.

Being able to see that in your face, 
Currently make me happy.

I don't really have a lot of friend.
But if I had friends, I was really afraid to lose them,
Because I know that I can't be good friend for you guys.

Yet, I want that friendship live longer.

It's kinda hard to find a true one nowadays,
I means like who will always be there for you through thick and thin.

It's  hard to find a loyal one,
The one who truly understand you,
The one who will never stabbed your back,
The one who will never leave you behind,
The one will always remind you about Allah/ Islam,
The one who knows when you're sad,
The one who can your secrets.

Sorry for a million times,
Sorry being so useless friend,
Sorry i can't make you happy as well,
Sorry if i can't bring back the smile,
Sorry if i don't understand you,
Sorry for many time.

Even if I can't meet you,
I pursue my memories, grasping tightly and I won't release it,
I want to save it in my heart, those memories.

I want to live and run to your place right now.
I can't see anything in the pitch dark and I'm so scare but it's alright.
I think?

The countless starry sky is still here now, forever.
I won't cry because the sky I saw was beautiful and I see you in there.

I guess I'm just staring at my own great shadow,
And sometimes I see you there tho, and I'm about to cry like baby.
Because I do miss you so much.

It may not change at all but my painful feelings are getting inflated.
No matter how I felt, you're no longer with me.
That's not what i want.

I don't want to lose you, I need you by my side, so please don't go.

I tried softly reciting a wish upon a shooting star,
I wish that our friendship not die and not futile.

Eventhough it hasn't even been 5 minutes since we said good bye.
I want to see you again again again and again,
I want you to hold me tight, I miss you,
I still want to have chat with you,
I want to hear your voice again,
I don't want you to leave me.

I treasure the time we aren't together so much, 
You are there whenever i close my eyes, i can become strong just because of that, 
And if we're together than surely in the future as well, we can be together in the future as well.

That day will come and I will make you happy as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment