Saturday 27 March 2021

Abgcik's Big Day!

Hi, assalamualaikum. 

So today is the day! The day that finally my brother getting married. One man down :”)) abang yang dari kecik sampai besar suka gaduh, suka gusti, paling main ganas2, tapi caring dia haih takleh nak habaq lagumana. Macam tak percaya je dah selamat jadi laki orang. Bak kata ibu, misi abgcik dah settle, sekarang misi abang pulak.

I'm wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together. I know you will protect her like you’ve protected me all these years. We have countless good memories of growing up together, brother. From this day forward, may you make beautiful memories with your charming wife. May you always enjoy life side by side. I have no more words to say, just wishing for your happiness with your her. InsyaAllah, till jannah.





I don't really take a lot of pictures since I had "Annual Grand Meeting" So i don't know which one to focus. But i do take pictures with family members. It's a day to remember tho.


All in all, welcome to our big family, Kak Yani! Keep, love, hold and never let go, be proud of your man as he is of you. May you have a beautiful and successful marriage 

Sincerely,
Your sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment