Sunday 5 July 2020

My girlfriend, Jiyo!

Halu, hi.

What's up guys? How're you feeling during pkpp? Everything went well? Good? Great? Oh, mine? It was beyond fantabulous. Thank you for asking. You want to know why? Let's check this entry out. You will know what's the great about this day.

So, today is my bestgirlfriend's birthday and I am very bad at wishing people's birthday. Trust me. But, I love making people touched and happy. That's sometimes one of my capability. I think. Haha. So you know, I'm having a short vacay around the north and I've no time to make a wishes. Like, seriously even no kids but, I'm so exhausted. Okay back to the topic. So you wanna know who's birthday is this? What's her name again? Ah- I'm totally joking. Of course I remember her beautiful, rare name. It's Auji Zhafirah's birthday aka Jiyo. She's one of my beloved internet friends.

Today, I want to wish you a very good day on your precious day. I might not be the first or last, but I’m going to be the one and only friend that will shine your day and put the wide smile on your face. Okay, confident is very important yea. Hahahaha. So, hm guess I just know how to use "so" properly. Okay stop rinko, it's not funny at all. No one would ever laugh at your lame joke.

Okay, seriously. Today I make a little bit suprise for her which is I went to meet her on her birthday as if it was like- a birthday suprise, I guess. Because, we never meet in real life. Eventhough, we planned but it never work out and it's a bit disappointing. It was unexpected day to be honest. But, who cares? Because today, I made a new history, a moment where I'm going to treasure it like forever. I'm going to write this moment in my bujo.

Okay, I was shakingly shook (aca-cuse my bad grammar) the time I pressed her name. I called her by the time I was near her place, and it's really shockingly shocked to be honest, to know that I finally gonna meet her. Having her close to me, staring at her face, holding her hand, pull her tight in my hugs. It's always been in my bucketlist, always. You know. I never ever erase that bucketlist. Now, it's real. It's totally like- surreal. This is so unbelievable. It was like a dream come true.

A little bit awkward but who cares?

Meet my gorgeous angel 💖






Dear auji,
I just wanna say how pleasurable you are for keeping me in your cirlce, accepting me for who I am, caring so much about me, being there for me and making sure I'm okay, always making me smile and laugh, constantly giving me compliments that make me feel good about myself and always being a great best friend for me. I just had to tell you how much I love you and care about you. You entered into my life when I didn't expect it all. I always wonder if I'm doing my best as a friend as well as you do. Even what happened, I want you to know that I'm here if you need anything, through thick and thin. Don't you ever be afraid to approach me or talk to me about anything and everything because I love talking to you and gladly help you with all I have just like you did to me. Never have you turned your back on me or told me that I wasn't good enouugh for you. You have gone through much pain and you still have time for me. How grateful I am for having you, jiyo. You are an amazing girl who never give up no matter what. You always made my day shining, and I do love talking to you, I really meant it. Don't let anyone let you down or put you in a bad mood. Because auji, you are an outstanding person and you are stronger than you can ever imagined. You should proud of who you are and who you have become now.

Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. May the bright colors paint your life and you'll be happy forever. Stay blessed. Almost 9 years we became friends and my life has been so much brighter and happier. You changed my life without even trying, and I don't think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of things are about to change soon, we have become adults and we gotta deal with the real world, a real pain. People come and go but know that you got my back. You re braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem. You're one of the best things that's ever happened to me. Thank you for your neverending love and always, always being a good friend for me.

I'm sorry that I can't give a whole world on your birthday, but I can promise you a friendship that I will, always worship it. Forever and ever. You may not be perfect in many things, but many things cannot be perfect without you. Stay special in your own ways.

Happy birthday, Auji Zhafirah! May the odds always be in your favor 💖


Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.
Yours truly,
Rinny ❤️️

No comments:

Post a Comment