Tuesday 19 June 2018

My girlfriend, Lilith!

Halu, hai.

Today, I would like to tell you sucha incredible story of mine. That's unexpected meeting on 16th June 2018. I can't even believe in myself that I finally gotta meet my wonderful girlfriend. So here's the story. We've been friends for 7 years (i think?) and knew each other from Facebook, like wow. I could tell she's a extraordinary friend of mine. She's Noraliza who lived in Skudai, Johor. 

To make a short story, this year hari raya, we went back to Johor Bharu, well of course to visit saudara-mara who lived in Johor Bharu. Satu family pergi balik kampung. We went there just two days because my brother has to be back to his university the day after today. So struggle apa semua sebab we just have one day more nak melawat sedara mara kan. Rancang nak jumpa my girlfriend but then dia cakap haritu dia nak balik kampung which is dekat Pontian and I'm afraid I couldn't make it. Because yeah, banyak lagi rumah nak pergi melawat after years tak balik Johor, kan? So, I just tell her maybe next time. Tak ada rezeki nak jumpa agaknya. At first, I felt so down. Yelah, once in a lifetime, I just want to meet her in a real life. Selama ini cuma mesej dekat whatsapp and so on. I can't feel it she was real or not, sorry for that bad negative thoughts. Because I am just like that. But then, on our way to Kulai, kami lalu Skudai tu kan, and ayah suruh mesej kawan if dia still at home or dah gerak balik Pontian. So, I message her and she said that she's still at home. My heart screamed out loud. Ayah kata bagi location rumah, and we'll headed there. Like, s e r i o u s l y? So she gave me her location, even sesat sikit, and pusing2 ayah ingat balik jalan nak pergi rumah kawan ni familiar and then kami akhirnya ketemuuuu. Alhamdulillah!:) 

Now, I know that you're real person, Noraliza, when we have our first meeting. I thought that we wouldn't met for real... lol? I was totally speechless when our eyes met each other. I just can't believe my eyes for landing on yours. Like, is this for real, seriously? When I first met you like seriously right in front of my eyes, my heart shouted. Am I in heaven right now? Because I met an angelic rapunzel. She shine bright like a diamond in the sky, babe. I can't believe that I finally got to meet you, holding your hand. I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could. Have your warmth hug. The power of your smile should never be underestimated. It melts my heart and touches my soul. Your smile is intoxicating. It lingers, it captivates my heart. I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine. Talking to you, it was sucha miracle that I finally could talk face to face with you.

I'm sorry that I'd been so clingy around you but what else can I do then? You're totally unbelievable marvellous cramazing girl. Thank you for treat my family so good and nice. It's so so great to meet you. I can't be thankful enough to Him for giving us a chance to meet each other for real. May Allah always showers you and your family with His blessings. I hope for a forever friendship and we will always gonna be together through ups and down.

Meet my beautiful angel ๐Ÿ’–








Thank you for your neverending love that you gave it to me. You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that's all that matters. No words can ever describe how I'm feeling right now. I hope it can reach you, even it just trivial things. Hee.
Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I want to smile.

Yours truly,
Ririn ❤️️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment