Monday 20 January 2020

Aya-chan! ❤️️

18th January 2020, Saturday.

A day that I finally gonna meet a new family member! Yatta.

Let me introduce first my new family member, my adik. Her name is Tsuneishi Aya, supposedy 17 this year but her birthday is not come yet so she's 16 years old, from Kanagawa. She's not very good in both bahasa melayu and english. But I can see that she's struggling to be good in bahasa. I'm not really good in describing people, but she's kind person. I am so didn't know how to talk with her but I know a little bit japanese language so I talk to her in nihon-go. I messed up pretty bad but hey- at least I can talk to her and she understand me :) 

Well ladies and gentleman, it's a long hectic exhausting day. After we went to pick up her, we went for lunch. After that, we will go back to Johor Bharu due to anak kawan ayah kahwin malam tu. Unbelievable day. But before that, kami singgah dekat sekolah my adik bongsu. Baru lah kami balik Johor. See, long day guys. Sampai je Johor, kami siap-siap sebab malam tu kami akan hadiri kenduri anak kawan ayah. There are various foods there, aaaahh sedapnya! Aya ni pulak jenis yang boleh masuk semua dan tak berkira langsung. So, dia cuba semua makanan. Kami ni dah risau takut dia tak selesa kang sakit perut tiba-tiba. But, she's not. She's okay with everything except one, spicy dishes. Lepas kenduri, kami singgah rumah Toksu sat. And they pelawa kami makan cikuuuuu! Alhamdulillah, rezeki melimpah ruah hari ni. 

Btw aya-chan, kazoku e yokoso! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ❤️️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment