Thursday 31 January 2019

Magic words #2

You can never tell what'll happen next in life.
But so long as you have faith in your feet,
the road you walk will be a part of you.

I don’t have to be perfect.
I don’t have to meet everyone’s expectations.
There are people who accept me as I am.
I don’t care what people think of me anymore.
I’m gonna live my life the way I want to. I don't care if nobody likes me.
I wasn't created in this world to entertain everyone.
I don't live this life just to please people.
Stop being pathetic. We need to stop living for others.
You’re not live your life to please others.
Don't let the noise of other's opinion,
drown your own inner voice.

People come into your life and people leave it.
You just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you. Never compare yourself or others to other people.
Everyone has their own struggles, own fights,
and a different path that they chose to get where they are.
Keep fighting!

You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life,
but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.


No comments:

Post a Comment