Saturday 25 May 2024

Saturdate with- Auji! ♡

Saturdate with my girlfriend! It's our first date, right? Woah. 

I had classes today and so lucky that I don't have evening class. So, I got time to spend with you! Yay I'm so excited to have a bonding time with you. After classes, I went home to get ready to go out. You're going to pick me up at home. Woah, me being princess passenger, haha. ( ๑˘ω˘ ) I literally don't know what topic should I talk about. You also being quite. I hate this awkward situation, haha. I hope I don't talk nonsense too much. Hope you can bear with me.

We decided to spend times at Taman Tasik Cempaka, Bangi. After you came and pick me up, we went to Dapur Mama to tapau nasi kukus for lunch. I barely know a good place to eat at bangi. I hope you will like it. Because for me, it's not bad at all. Then, we went straight to tasik. Look a place to take a bunch of pictures first! You're so good at take a photos and trying a lot of poses. I'm not photogenic, sorry. It turns out we took a lot, like A LOT of cool photos. I'll treasure and print it so I can put it on my album and journal. So goooood. Hahaha. We ate our lunch and got full already.

In love with every moment we have today. Thankyou a bunch for today! From picking me up, go to tasik, marathon amek gambar, makan sesama nasi kukus dan aiskrim mixue. Talking about lotsa things. Thankyou so much for everything. (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。











To more years and memories to create together.



- Rin ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment