Friday 1 August 2014

5 minutes wasn't enough

Even though it hasn't even been 5 minutes since we said good bye,
I want to see you again so soon.
I want you to hold me tight, I miss you.
If the place where we returned to was the same,
I wouldn't mind being interrupted by the clock.

How happy would I be?
I just want to stay with you.
But whenever your name lights up from my cell.
You always let me know that I am never alone.
I treasure the time we aren't together so much.
You are there whenever I close my eyes.
I can become strong just because of that,
and if we're together than surely in the future as well.

No matter what happens we can overcome it.
We'll be connected by this unchanging love.
Because I'm always by your side.
I want to say to you, "I will always love you".
When you speak fondly of your friends,
I feel just a little bit of pain.

If you were to say "I'm coming to see you now".
How happy would I be?
I just want you to stay with me.
But I really can't voice out this selfishness of mine.
I don't want to be a bother.

I love your smile when you are trying your best.

It’s been a while. You haven’t changed a bit.
It’s good to see your smile again.
There are so many things I want to tell you.
Let’s talk all night, all day, always be like this.

The worries I’ve been holding onto.
Have flown off to somewhere, because being with my friends is so much fun.
If we never unlink hands and laugh together forever,
I can forget about all the tears and sadness.
I can be myself in front of you.
You always accept me as I am.
Thank you so much.

You look depressed, what’s wrong?
You can tell me if something is troubling you.
Try to lift your head even when you feel like crying.
Don’t worry. We’re all here for you.
We can overcome the uncertain future together.
Nothing’s scary if we’re together.

Bad things happen at times.
But good things are waiting for you after that.
It’s okay, no matter how far apart we are still connected.
Let’s stay together like this like forever, I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment